DALL’ISPETTORIA NOSTRA SIGNORA DELLA NEVE – TIRUCHIRAPALLI – INDIA
CONSOLIDATED ANSWERS TO CIRCULAR 977
1. “Do you have a heart that desires something great or a heart made asleep by things, which end up atrophying it”?
Our heart desires to have a big vision for our young people, by embracing them
with God’s love, compassion and promoting life to the full in peripheries by
2. What am I going toward? Does my life make me happy, express vocational joy, warm fraternity, and touch the heart of the young?
We awaken God’s plan in the hearts of the young by our vocational fruitfulness, robust interior life and fraternal life rich in radiance of holiness and joy.
3. Are we all convinced that the vocational dimension of education is the key for the vitality of the Institute and the guarantee of a future for the Church and for society?
We promote vocational culture by reliving the beauty of consecrated life in diversified expressions of fraternity and journeying along with young to respond to God’s call.
4. Do our communities allow young people to perceive a happy face, a youthful style that goes beyond age and professional skills, although these latter are necessary? Or do they appear like a work team, more than as a place of sharing, of fraternity, of joy in the common mission?
Realizing the true Salesian family spirit we make our communities a place of true joy, fraternal love, unconditional acceptance that favors an ambient for the young to be free, spontaneous, confident and transparent.
5. Why does our charism, gift of the Holy Spirit to the Church, not attract young people enough to make them decide for a radical response to the call of Jesus?
Our lives at present era fail to touch the hearts of the young because
It lacks evangelical audacity
Lack of new initiatives in our mission
Lack of attention to the struggles of the young people.
Lack of Shared vision for the poor and the marginalized
Thank You commitment
1. We commit ourselves gratefully to awaken the plan of God in every young person to make a radical response to God’s call through our vocational fruitfulness rejuvenated with joy of fraternity.
2. Thank you dear mother, for your inspiration to commit ourselves to live our vocational freshness with the joy of fraternity and to awaken the dream of God in every young person to respond to it radically.
3. We commit ourselves gratefully to re-discover the beauty of the call of Jesus, witnessing to fraternal joy in community with newness of Spirit, attracting the young people to discover the dream of God for each one and make a radical response to God’s call.
4. We commit ourselves to relive the freshness of our vocation with joy by awakening the plan of God in every young person.
5. We rediscover ourselves to the cause of the young people so that they may discover the dream of God in their life and live a life filled with sanctity, hope and cheerfulness.
6. To have a cheerful face and eyes full of joy.” “Spreading joy everywhere we go.”
“Cultivating inner happiness that will allow us to have boundless joy whatever the situation.”
7. “In charity towards others and with a robust interior life, we witness the beauty of vocation in the Joy of fraternity to awaken God’s plan in every young person”.
8. We thank you Mother for being Artisans of vocational Culture.
9. RECALL, RENEW, REJOICE
10. Joyful face, words, attitude and behavior and living.
Practice of the Spiritual and Corporal Works of mercy
Meeting the youth in the nontraditional place (at the seashore) personally and accompany them .
11. “Holiness consists in always being very cheerful”
12. Be Joyful and grateful in the accompaniment of the Young people.
Fraternal joy in community
Relive the freshness / fruitfulness of our vocation
Awakening the plan of god/ dream of God in every young person
Radical response to God’s call
Be joyful and grateful