Dalle Comunità dell’Ispettoria dell’Australia (SPR)
SPR Province “ Thank You – commitment “ and sharing on Mother Yvonne’s circular 991 with a specific reflection on the question:
“Am I aware that I am called to be a “person-*amphora” available to pour into the environment the joy of my vocation in the gratuitousness of the spirit of the Magnificat because I am immensely loved by God?”
The SPR Province believes that we are committed to:
- Fidelity to religious life, a true personal encounter with God that fosters joy, and and is shared with others.
- Being available to give ourselves in mission, aware of the many needs of young people.
- We are awakened to a sence of hope, the current global crisis calls to commit to a renewed sence of hope and joy in our FMA calling and mission.
- ‘amphora-person’ filled with the joy of an encounter with Jesus; it is not the emotional joys and sorrows we all experience in daily life but the joy of experiencing God in the joys and sorrows of that life
- Happy and joyful in the spirit of DB and MM for the good of young people
- steeped in scripture through our daily meditation which is the key to that encounter with God
- We are seekers and promoters of happiness.
- Joy has a name and a face: God’s love present in every person, truly loving, no matter what
- Walking with young people requires new attitudes: openness to their reality, listening attentively, taking risks, accompaniment, empowerment, encouragement, making ourselves and our houses/homes available to them
- With Mary we are disciples adhering to her words, “Do Whatever He Tells Us” in prophetic and charismatic ways.