Dalla Comunità Sacro Cuore di Gesù – Kattappana – Ispettoria Sacro Cuore di Gesù (INK) – India
Dearest and Rev. Mother General,
sincere thanks from all the sisters of Kattappana. We are very happy to wish you a very happy Feast. Sincere and loving thanks to you for your generosity, gentleness and wise animation to our entire Institute. In this time of great loss and pain union with the entire educating community we come to wish you a VERY HAPPY GRATITUDE DAY. We prayed for you specially these days. We assure you of our prayers in the coming days too. WE are grateful to you and all the General Councillors. MAY THE GOOD LORD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU WITH GOOD HEALTH AND CHEER.
With love and prayers, Srs. Marietta, Teresita, Sophy, Sheeja and Sheela Jacob and the entire educating community members.
1. Which attitude must I cultivate in order to live daily relationship with renewed love and hope, the sign that ‘something new’ is happening?
The community sisters felt that the attitude of loving relationship with one another, welcoming attitude, gestures of patient listening to one another, by respecting one another, through forgiveness, generous availability to one another and their needs, ever ready to do any sacrifice, being positive persons, seeing and seeking the good of others, above all true and loving relationship with all, able to see, discover and accept the face of Christ in everyone especially among our sisters and the Educating community members.
2. How can we help each other to be more aware of the active and transforming presence of the Holy Spirit in our personal and community experience?
By sharing and living the word of God in all situations, becoming bread broken for others, constant union with the Lord, sisterly guidance and accompaniment, always guided by the spirit and able to lead others holy and as spirit filled persons. Like Mary filled with the Holy Spirit able to say firm Yes with trust and confidence in the Lord that he will take care of us , lead and guide us to be living monuments to Mary Help of Christians.
3. What attention of the heart is needed to perceive His voice, His light?
* Openness to the Spirit and his inspirations and promptings of the Holy spirit.
* Constant listening to the Spirit and his voice able to see and perceive everything in his light
* Meditating on the Word of God and living our consecrated life worthy of the Spirit and his inspirations
4. What attention of the heart is needed to perceive His voice, His light?
* Openness to Spriit and his inspirations and sincerity of heart
* Complete abandonment to His will and plans
* Readiness and willingness to obey his will always and able to discover his plans and designs