Dalla Comunità Maria Ausiliatrice Kunnamangalam Kerala INK
Wish you a Very Happy Easter. On this beautiful day, the most important day of our faith during the Holy Eucharist we very specially remembered you with gratitude and prayed for you and all the sisters of our Institute. May the Risen Lord who alone can protect all of us be experienced by us and the whole world.
Everyday we have an hour of adoration offering it for the whole universe especially for all those who are affected by the coronavirus pandemic. We are lucky to have the Holy Eucharist celebrated in our Chapel and during it too we remember you.
As we studied, reflected and assimilated your letter No. 992, we would like to send the following answers to the questions contained in it.
I. Which attitude must I cultivate in order to live daily relationships with renewed love and hope, the sign that something new is happening?
The attitudes which we need to cultivate are:-
1. Openness to the daily reality and for dialogue
2. Docility to the Holy Spirit
3. Human warmth
5. Genuine love for each other
6. Giving and receiving respect and trust
7. Humility and readiness to accept God’s will
II. How can we help each other to be more aware of the active and transforming presence of the Holy Spirit in our personal and community experience, in the life of the children and of the young people we meet?
1. By living a life harmoniously in spite of the differences in age, culture and language.
2. By taking interest in the community activities and be punctual for community moments
3. By encouraging each other to see the daily events in the light of faith
4. By fraternal accompaniment
5. By being open and ready for dialogue
6. By presenting postures to remind children of the presence of God
III. Why the encounter which according to Don Bosco is the key to open hearts, has fallen into disuse in some of our realities?
The blocks which do not help for the encounter are:-
1. Lack of humility
2. Egoistic behavior and attitude
4. Lack of secrecy and confidence
5. Prejudice and hurt feelings
6. Lack of faith in accepting the authority as God’s instrument
7. Failing to understand and appreciate the grace which flows through personal ncounters.
Greetings from the sisters of Maria Ausiliatrice Kunnamangalam, INK Province. You are remembered always in our prayers with love and gratitude. These days we are having our annual retreat during which we remember and pray for you very specially, for the whole Institute and for the whole world. All the sisters of our Province are participating in the retreat staying in our own community. We are sure that the situation of the pandemic has reduced there.
As we are coming very close to the Gratitude day celebration we assure you once again of our love and prayers
Sr. Lucy Michael and sisters