Dalla Comunità di Laredo, Texas – Stati Uniti – SUO
- Let us open our heart’s door and ask ourselves, how Mary’s humble, courageous, dynamic yes, can make our daily yes to God more aware and deeper so that we may be increasingly available to Him and at the service of the people He entrusts to us, especially the neediest?
- By imitating our Blessed Mother and praying to her, looking up to her as a model of prayer, humility, courage, foreseeingness, and creative fidelity.
- Like Mary, we too can see the needs of others and come to their aid without hesitation.
- Is this not what we desire for our communities; to be accompanied by Mary so that those who meet us can feel that our hearts burn with love given with tenderness and gratuity; that our experience of God may become the power of evangelization, spreading the passion for vocations?
- We definitely desire to be that joyful and authentic witness to the young people. Just as the moon produces no light of its own, but simply radiates all the Sun’s light, we too desire to fully radiate the light and love of Christ the Son.
- Especially in today’s broken world, we must be evangelizers of tenderness and gratitude in order to transform the darkness of the world and give hope to the young.
- When we have authentic encounters with others, the transformation is mutual, nourishing ourselves and the community.