Dalla Comunità Auxilium Seva Bhavan – Warangal – Ispettoria Sacro Cuore di Gesù – India
Which attitudes must I cultivate in order to live daily relationships with renewed love and hope, the
Sign that ‘something new’ is happening?
- We need to cultivate a deep renewal that give authenticity to our life and fruitfulness to our mission.
- We must be spiritual women thus deeply human
- Cultivate simple gestures of acceptance, respect, human warmth, patience and trust.
- Be in contemplation of the Word, strong with constant prayer and happy to open hearts doors and
gates to the coming of the Holy Spirit.
- Cultivate the attitude of taking care that is reciprocal accompaniment that helps in entering in to the
Sacredness of the person.
- Openness to the transforming action of the Holy Spirit in our life, Church and in the world
How can we help each other to be more aware of the active and transforming presence of the Holy
Spirit in our personal and community experience, in the life of children, of the young, of the people
- We let ourselves to be transfigured through a deep encounter with the Holy Spirit and in Him we
become women who generate life and radiate joy and hope to new generation.
- Recognize the marvelous work the Holy Spirit is able to accomplish in the life of each sister.
- We need to make the children and young people aware that the Spirit is peace in the mist of
restlessness, confidence in the midst of discouragement, joy in sadness, courage in the hour of trial
and He is the consoler.
- As we become aware of the active and transforming presence of the Holy Spirit our differences in
age, culture, language are harmonized where possible tensions and conflicts give way to peace,
mercy, forgiveness and we learn how to look positively at the good and beautiful in every person
and situation that influence the children, young and people we meet.
- The experience of Valdoco and Mornese should be the point reference for the dynamism, creativity
and courage to become contagion of life for many young people and children through educational
- We need to put together the wealth of the preventive system to fill empty jars of young people and
children in the whole world with new wine.
- Communities must be wombs that generate life, places of loves fruitfulness.
- We need to be mothers, consecrated women who generate life.
- Along with suffering we need to give joy in response to the deep expectations of many young
People, daring future rich in humanity.
- Need to resemble Mother Mary.
What attention of the heart is needed to perceive His voice, His light?
- We need to let ourselves chiseled by the Holy Spirit. His action always comes from within. It is a
Journey to interior life where one finds the beauty of encounter with God, with our sisters and
brothers in ordinary situations of life.
- Need to have a deep encounter with Jesus and we also meet Mary who let herself guided by Him
Throughout her life.
- Allow the Holy Spirit to act in us. He can create deep harmony in and around us.
- To have an “apostolic fire” that transforms the life into an Exalting Dynamism.